A GreaseMonkey script for translating plurks
How to Install
You will need FireFox browser and GreaseMonkey plugin. If you have them, please proceed to step 3. Otherwise also do steps 1 and 2.
1. First you will need FireFox browser. Please go to www.mozilla.com/firefox/, download it and install it.
2. Once you have it installed, you will need to install the GreaseMonkey plugin. Please go to GreaseMonkey plugin page and click "Add to Firefox". After you have it installed, please restart your FireFox browser.
3. Install the Plurk translate script. Once you click the link, the following dialog will appear:
Now go back to your plurk page and you will notice that there is a 'translate' label near each plurk. Click it to translate the plurk!
If the plurk is open and you click the 'translate' label, all the responses are translated as well!
- Add a small select box to choose the translation language (currently it's English).
- Automatically translate all Plurks.
Who wrote it?
Happy times! :)